Holistic Nursing Program
For Disease Prevention & Healing
A Holistic Nutrition Approach to Heal Nurses & Their Patients
This program is a holistic approach. We explore concerns specific to you and your body and discover the tools you need for a lifetime of balance. Food changes everything. As your daily diet changes, your body changes and your happiness improves. You will also address other aspects of your life that affects your health such as stress, physical activity, relationship, spirituality, time management, etc. You will truly understand the concept of healing the whole person. As nurses, you will adapt new healthy habits and use these tools to improve the health of your patients. This program is for you if you want to improve overall wellness, gain knowledge to help others, or want to understand how to find the root cause of health issues instead of only addressing the symptoms. Getting ourselves healthy first is crucial before we can treat others.
Upon completion, participants should be able to:
- Understand how nutrition can boost energy, prevent diseases, and heal.
- Understand the concept of healing the whole person.
- Identify the role of mind, body, spirit in health care and healing.
- Implement & recommend a diverse variety of whole foods.
- Plan and prepare easy, quick meals and snacks.
- Understand how to reduce sugars and cravings using a holistic approach.
- Understand digestion, protein, and vitamins.
- Understand the effects of food chemicals on the body.
- Utilize action steps and understand that empowered patients make lasting lifestyle changes.
- Use learned tools to find balance and manage stress.
Schedule A FREE Consultation
During our free initial consultation we will discuss how we can help you help others reach their personal goals.